Where the Rubber Meets the Road:
Implementation of Trust Provisions
Speaker: Tami F. Conetta
Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 8, 2018
Guest fee is $55.00. Please submit payment to
SWFEPC for all guests.
COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF SARASOTA COUNTY
2635 Fruitville Road
Sarasota, FL 34237
Registration & Social 3:00pm
Presentation and Dinner 3:30pm-5:30pm
Tami Conetta is the Chief Fiduciary Officer and Trust Practice Executive for the East Region of The Northern Trust Company. She works closely with trust professionals on all aspects of the delivery of trust and advisory services to private clients in the firm’s offices between Boston and Miami, including the administration of trusts and comprehensive wealth management strategy. She also provides fiduciary risk management and accountability for compliance with fiduciary policies and procedures.
Tami joined Northern Trust in 2009 as Senior Corporate Attorney and trust counsel. Prior to joining Northern Trust, Tami was in private law practice for over 18 years and a partner at the Florida law firm of Ruden McClosky where she practiced exclusively in tax and estate planning, post-mortem administration, and trust and estate litigation. While in private practice, Tami was certified by The Florida Bar as a specialist in Wills, Trusts, and Estates.
Tami was elected as a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) in 2006. She currently serves as Vice Chair of the State Laws Committee and is also a member of the Fiduciary Litigation Committee. She is a member of The Florida Bar and an active member of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law (RPPTL) Section, where she serves on the Section’s Executive Council and as Co-Vice Chair of the Trust Law Committee. She is also a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), and holds a certificate in International Trust Management (with distinction).
Tami is a frequent lecturer for The Florida Bar, ATEC, regional estate planning councils, and other professional associations on topics of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and trustee responsibilities. She is also the author of Chapter 10, Practice Under Florida Probate Code, Ninth edition (2017).
Tami earned her bachelor’s degree at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina and received her law degree from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in Gainesville, Florida (with honors).
To RSVP for the November 8, 2018 meeting:
- Members must RSVP no later than Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Click this link which will bring you to the Community Foundation Registration site:
- If you have previously established a login at the Community Foundation enter your User ID and Password; Leave Login as Selection = User
If you haven’t previously established a login select: First Time User – Sign Up.
Once you have logged in:
- Enter the Invitation Code: Connetta111318 (case sensitive) and click “verify”
- Review and correct, if necessary, your personal information, which will be used for your CE.
- Check the CE Certificate category that applies to you and be sure to provide the last four digits of your SSN for CFP credit.
- If you are registering a guest, please provide your guest’s full name and phone number.
- Click Submit and Continue with Registration. You will receive an email confirmation immediately after submitting.